Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Big Changes

There are big changes happening at forex for profit. We have had an incredible run with The FXGrail. In five weeks we have racked up +2947 pips. That is mind boggling. The FXGrail has worked to perfection (literally). I think The grail has been proven to be very reliable and very profitable, which brings me to the logical conclusion: I have a marketable product.

This blog has been invaluable to my trading, it has done what I was unable to do, follow the rules. I have spent many hours developing, tweeking, backtesting, all on The FXGrail. It is finally coming to fruition. I have decided to get serious with the FXGrail. I will no longer be giving free signals from the Grail.

There are two reasons I have for taking this route. #1 is $$$, I won't lie. I have a good system that I think people will pay for. I won't sugar coat it, I'm not Bill Gates, I can use more money. #2. I am very serious about trading. I have huge plans for The FXGrail and my trading career. I am in the process of getting a website and a forum dedicated entirely to the FXGrail. Everything will be there. To get started I will just be offering signals. The rest will come later. I think I have proven on this blog that I have a winning system and can help you make pips. Happy trading and stay tuned for further details on the website, etc.

$99 gets you a full month of The FXGrail. Everything will be the same, you will get trade signals with s/l, t/p, etc. Just like it has been. I am so confident in The FXGrail that I will refund the purchase price of $99 if The FXGrail does not make positive pips during your 30 days of service. Doesn't get any better than that. Risk free subscription price. I look forward to more pips and an even stronger Grail community. You can purchase below, email me for other payment options: thefxgrail@gmail.com.


No comments: