Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Questions

I have had a ton of questions about The FXGrail. The two most commonly asked questions are #1 If you are making so many pips, why do you need to charge for The FXGrail? #2 Am I going to sell the complete system?

#1. I have answered this before, but here we go again. I have a product I believe people want (from the response, I am correct). I am not Bill Gates. True, I have made a nice chunk so far from The FXGrail, but $$$ is $$$. Until I am filthy rich, I will always be looking to make more. That is why I trade, that is why I am marketing The FXGrail.

#2. Yes, in the future I plan on selling the complete system. I will not sell it without the proper support in place. I put a lot of time and effort developing this. It is my baby. When I sell it, I want traders to be able to trade it. I have purchased a few "systems" in my time. All were useless, a bunch of indicators and a poorly written manual, no good to anyone. When I am set-up to offer consistent help and training, I will sell it. Stay tuned.

Todays three trades all in profit already, looking good for The FXGrail. Join now and get 30 days of trades from The FXGrail for $99 risk free. Don't miss the pip boat. Harness the power of The FXGrail risk free now, everyday you wait is wasted pips.



No comments: