Sunday, March 25, 2007

Fantastic

The response to The FXGrail has been nothing short of incredible. A ton of questions have been answered. A bunch of pips have been made. I am still attempting to build the website myself, slow going as it is. Some semblance of the site will be up this week.

There have been many questions regarding the grail and I have attempted to answer all. Feel free to continue to ask, I will continue to answer. The website will answer most if not all questions just as soon as I get it up. Thank you all for your patience, I could have paid someone (and still may) to get this site up faster, but it sure is interesting doing it myself.

We had a nice run to end last week, and have already locked in pips this week. The FXGrail continues to perform, and we continue to make pips. Place trade, make pips. It is that easy. Until next time.

Good luck and happy trading,

Bryan
The FXGrail

No comments: