Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Day 3

Day 3 and all is well. The Grail seems to be performing as I expected it would. I know it is early but I am very excited about the system. Lets get on with it.

Updates on open trades:

USD/CAD (short @1.1825): Trade still open, not much happening. Will stick with this trade per the system.

USD/GBP (short @ 1.9662): Closed second lot @ 1.9600 for a grand total of +162. Excellent trade.

EUR/USD (short@1.2962): 2nd lot hit s/l for +10 after coming very close to target. Total on this trade +50.

EUR/GBP (short@.6590): Closed both lots out @ .6575 after stalling. Total +30. Still a very good trade on this pair.

Running total as of today +242 pips with USD/CAD still going. Only 1 new trade entered today:
EUR/USD long @1.2980 s/l 1.2910 tgt. 1.3050. Will close one lot upon break of 1.300 and move s/l to 1.2990. This is a bit of a risky trade as the signal is not as strong as I would like, but in backtesting the Grail, it is one that I factored in. Time will tell. Good Luck.

I will be discussing this system and some of the details in due time. Right now I am trying to fine tune it, the hardest part is the profit taking. I am fine tuning this part of The Grail, trying to maximize the pips without risking to much profit. More to come.

No comments: