Sunday, February 25, 2007

Weekly Recap

The Grail worked extremely well again this past week. We will be starting this week with zero open trades. I was able to close everything Friday. Here is a recap:

EUR/CHF: This trade never got going. If you recall as of last Wednesday I was looking for a good exit. I got it, I was able to exit at the entry so this trade resulted in 0 pips. A success in my book.

USD/CAD: Was hoping for better, closed this out when it stalled at 1.1612/16 range for the umpteenth time. Officially closed @ 1.1612 for +24 pips. It then dropped pretty good, I got out at the right time.

GBP/USD: Both target points hit after surviving s/l by 1 pip earlier. 1st lot +43, 2nd lot +93, total +136.

Weekly total: +493 pips. whoohoo!

Totals:
Week#1: +521
Week#2: +118
Week#3: +493

The Grail rocks!

Will not be taking any trades tonight. Good Luck, and happy trading.

No comments: