Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Sittin' this one out

After the crazy day in all financial markets, I will have a seat on the sidelines for a bit. Let the dust settle as they say. Unbelievable performance by The Grail this month. I knew this was a good system, my backtesting proved it, but it has been incredible. The key as always is to follow the rules. The trader makes the system, the system does not make the trader!

The final tally for the month of February:

Week #1: +521
Week #2: +118
Week #3: +493
Week #4: +377

Total for February: +1509.

Those are some very good results. They could have been much better, conservative estimate is that I left over 600 pips on the table. That tells me two things, 1. The Grail is a very powerful system 2. I need to refine my profit taking strategy to capture a few more pips. All in all very happy with The Grail, made some serious profit this month. As always, happy trading.

No comments: