Thursday, February 8, 2007

Internet down!

Sorry. My internet has been down since early afternoon. I believe it is time to get a backup provider. This is a good reason to never trade without a stop-loss. On to the business at hand, let's review the trades:

USD/CAD: Still ranging, not really going anywhere. The spike that I anticipated did happen although the retracement has not been as deep as I expected. I will close both lots @117.95. This pair was the worst performing in the backtest, I may discontinue trading it until we get some clear direction.

EUR/USD: Second lot closed out @ s/l for +10 pips. It then rebounded quickly, it happens, I'll take the profit. Total on this trade +40

EUR/JPY: Nice trade. 1st lot closed out @ 157.50 the initial target point for +52. Forgot to trail stop and 2nd lot closed out @ 158.25 for +127. Total +179. Excellent

Due to the internet being down for so long I have placed no trades today. it has been a very good week and I will stick by the plan of only opening new trades upon beginning of the days' new candle. Grand Total for the first week of The Grail: +461 pips, with one trade still open. i am very pleased with this performance, it is even better than I expected. I am really looking forward to next week. I will play with exit points a bit this weekend to try and fine tune, but will not drastically change anything as it is working fine. I will explain some of the methods to this madness this weekend, I think you will find it very beneficial.

No comments: